Saturday, October 20, 2007

Star Gate Home Theater













This is an amazing website! Create your own home theater lighting and other accessories, like, Berkline leather seating that looks absolutely luxurious! See the picture of the Berkline top right.

There are lots of unique accessories that will decorate your home theater. They even have professional popcorn machines! Your home theater will be quite a show place to entertain family and friends. The whole experience makes watching a movie more realistic.

And you get with just one phone call or a chat on line with their friendly customer support, and free advice, excellent prices too.

I don't know, do you think this home theater will fit in my 1000 sq. ft. condo? I don't think it will fit in my 2200 sq. ft. Arizona home either. I'll just have to come to your house to watch the movie when you build your new home theater.