Friday, October 05, 2007

Full Blown Cold

I am really sink today! I was hoping to get my strength back by now, but it's worse. I'm doctoring myself up with Airborne, you know that stuff the teacher developed, Sudafed to clear my sinus's, allergy medicine because my throat is itching like this allergy related. Usually is. And I'm using a natural antibiotic called Collodial Silver. I've written paid posts about this product before so you may think that's what this is, but it's not a paid post. I really do use this product when I have an infection. And it really does work.

I'm also deaf as a doornail. Well, not quite, but I won't be able to talk on the phone today for sure.

I was hoping to choose my frames from my new glasses, but I don't feel well enough to leave the house. Not a good idea anyway, it's cold outside, and I already have a cold.