Thursday, October 04, 2007

Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

Do you know the TV show I'm talking about? I do pretty well on this show. The girl on the show is up to $100,000, and still going. I don't watch very many shows, and right now I wouldn't be watching anything because as usual, I'm deaf! This is because of the cold. Or the cold was brought on my whatever made me deaf.

I bought a gluten-free brownie mix and Mike made the brownies two days ago. I might of gotten away with eating one, but I over did it, and ate too many. I don't know if that is what caused my problem though, because I also had a small bowl of popcorn last night. Salt!

Oh well, I should be able to hear tomorrow. It doesn't usually take very many days for my body to recuperate. That's a good thing.

Well, back to the show. Have to see how I do. I can already tell you, "I am not as smart as a fifth-grader"!