Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Homesick

Writing that last blog made me homesick to go back to Phoenix. We will be leaving for our Apache Junction home in two weeks. We love it when we're there and love Utah when we're here. By the time I get to Phoenix (sounds like a song, huh)! Oh, it is a song, and ironically enough the singer Glenn Campbell just happens to live there. The only time we see him is when he's on TV and has gotten into trouble again. Usually with alcohol. Anyway, I was going to say that when were away from our Utah home - we get homesick for this home too. Mostly, I just miss my children, grandchildren and friends.

The reason we go is the weather is too cold for me. The weather turned a few days ago, and now I've got a cold. It will get warmer again before we leave. In fact, right after General Conference, the weather will clear up. See the saying goes like this, "When the Saints meet The Heaven's weep." You can say what you want about that, but it rains or clouds up almost 100% of the time of General Conference which is held about April 6, and about October 6, every year.