Thursday, June 07, 2007

Polynesian Cultural Center



We spent from 11:45 A.M. to 9:45 PM at the Polynesian Cultural Center, the sixth day of our Hawaii trip.

It was a wonderful day! In fact, it was a perfect day. It was just a little over-cast so that it wasn't too hot, yet never was too cool.

We went to all the shows. Samoa is my favorite.

We took a canoe ride, and ate at the luau.

The menu was similar to the one at the Hale Koa, except this one was buffet style so you could eat exactly what you wanted to eat.

There's no problems with getting enough food whether it's a buffet or not. They give you lots of food. More than I can eat.

They had too many desserts and I tried a little. I tried to just have a bite of each, but it was too much for my body. It won't allow anything in the way of desserts. I paid for it later.

Then we went to the show. It's pretty amazing! Especially at the end when Samoa does the fire-dance. They walk in fire, twill fire, and even put it in their mouths. Oh, my goodness! I can't even imagine doing that!