Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Finalizing The Loan On Our Condo

We finally heard from the Loan officer we are dealing with on this condo. The underwriter has been confused about how to complete this transaction. I told Gary two weeks ago that I understood her confusion, because she hasn't received a purchase contract from us, and that need to get one to her.

For some reason it's taken him two weeks to figure out what I told him. He called an hour ago and I reiterated the same thing - that I'm not surprised that she is confused. She needs a sales contract. .

We have a signed contract and he needs to send it to the underwriter.

I wish I had just taken the bull by the horns a month ago, and did this right. I'm an a former Realtor and know how this works.

Finally, I think we will be done with this within a week. Yeah!