Friday, June 29, 2007

Television!

We all love television, don't we? I end up watching too much news!!! And soon realize I am stressed! Then I need a news fast, but I'm a news junkie!

Mike on the other hand watches calming TV shows, like I love Lucy, My Three Sons, and Bonanza. I'm glad he watches these shows, it gives him a chance to relax and take a nap. That's what these shows are best for - is putting you to sleep. Mike can fall asleep in his chair watching TV faster than anyone I know.

I'm jealous! I can't fall asleep to the TV. Nor can I take naps! I wish I could. A quick nap is rejuvenating. And we all need that!

By the way, have any of you watched those old Western TV shows like Bonanza?

I swear, while Mike is watching I Love Lucy, there is nothing but laughter in our home. But when Bonanza or other old westerns are on, and don't get me wrong, I love these old shows, but the people on these shows are soooooo angry! I hadn't noticed that when I was young, but I sure notice it now.