Friday, June 29, 2007

My pizza

My pizza recipe didn't turn out as good as I hoped it would. It would have been better if I 'd had the time I needed to knead. No not a play on words. Mike and I were going to a band concert in an hour and I didn't take the time I should have to knead the dough, and I didn't let it rise long enough either.

I'll try it again and this time make sure I have time and not be rushed and then see if it turns out better.

There were two other problems with it. I had pepperoni and green olives on it, which was probably a little too salty for me. I also put on just a little mozzarella cheese. I shouldn't have done that.

My left ear that is already pretty deaf, went even more deaf. It is only a temporary condition and my hearing returned the next day. Not completely though. The foods I can't tolerate have caused permanent deafness, and meiner's disease. So I always hear 80 decibels below normal.
I wasn't sure if it was the cheese or the salt that caused the problem.

Last night I finished the other two pieces and I took off the pepperoni, which had the cheese on it. I didn't go deaf last night. I sure had heartburn though. I'm not sure I should be trying to eat pizza.

It tasted good for a change though.