Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Temples We've Visited.

First: Salt Lake City Utah, where Mike and I were married in 1991.

Second: Ogden, Utah Temple, the city where we live during the summer months. We were also privileged to attend the dedication.

Third Temple is in Mesa Arizona. We live in Apache Junction, about 20 minutes east of the Temple. We try to go to both temples once a week. We don't always make it though. Live is so busy!

Fourth: Oahu, Hawaii. We were there May 2007. I went through it in 1978 during it's re-dedication. The Hawaii Temple and The Mesa Temple are very
similar.

Fifth: Los Angeles Temple. I went through it in 1960.

Sixth: Rexburg, Idaho. It is still under construction and doesn't look like this picture yet. The outside is completed. We were at the temple site June 2007.

Seventh: Manti, Utah Temple. I have been there to witness two weddings. John and Sherri's and my niece Joey and her husband Ed.

Eighth: Provo, Utah Temple. I was there when Joey was preparing for marriage.

Ninth: Bountiful Temple in Bountiful, Utah. Chris and David and Jake and Amy were married there. My son Mike worked here for three years, until he was transferred to the Rexburg temple, where he will probably retire in 20 years.

Tenth: Logan, Utah. Mike and I were married there to our first spouses.

Eleventh: Las Vegas, Nevada. Mike and I were at this temple with my uncle Dee, and cousin John and his wife Karen about April 2006.

Twelfth: Dallas Temple, Texas. Mike and I were in it briefly with his brother Boyd and wife Lou who volunteer their once a week.