Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time for a quiet day

It's been raining most of the day, and Mike and I are just relaxing.

Mike is taking a much needed nap after painting everyday this week. We have been spending a lot of time in the yard and working on the outside of the house. Today, he said, "let's work inside today, since it's raining."

I think his work is to nap and play catch-up. What ever his plans were for the day, I'm glad he's taking it easy. He needs it.

I'm very glad rain hasn't come into our Arizona screened room. We always worry about that and so far haven't had any trouble. We intend to put up windows someday, but that's in the future.

Before we go back to Utah we plan to put some kind of plastic around the windows to keep out the rain and dust. I hope we can find something that will work. It wouldn't be good to come back and find everything a mess.