Thursday, March 29, 2007

About Kenny



I thought I would write something about each of my children, and since Kenny is my oldest, I'll start with him.

I've mentioned in several of my recent blogs that he is coming on Monday, just four short days from now. We are all really excited! All? Mike, Kenny, and me!

Kenny lives in Connecticut and works for a company that makes airplane parts. He is an engineer. He's very smart, and makes a good living.

Previous to moving to Connecticut about four years ago, he lived in the Seattle area, and worked for Boeing.

He loved his work, but they kept moving him from plant to plant. He got a little frustrated with that. Not that he minded really, he just didn't understand why they kept moving him since he was satisfied with the job, and they were satisfied with his work.

By the time he was ready to take the Connecticut job he realized that working at all those Boeing plants had given him a great education! He knew a lot about every part of the trade.

Kenny is a wonderful man! We are so proud of him. He is smart as I mentioned, but he's not just smart at academics. He is also smart about life in general. Good common sense is really more important in getting us through life than academics are.

And real wisdom is even more important. Wisdom is different than knowledge. Wisdom is spiritual! Wisdom is knowing why we are on this earth and knowing what we need to do to live with our Heavenly Father again.

I'm grateful that Kenny is on track with knowing and understanding what we need to do in life to have true happiness!

I'll talk more about Kenny later. He's 45 years old, and I can't begin to introduce you to this person in just a few paragraphs.