Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stocks

Kenny has been helping me buy better stocks. He's done a good job and now I am the proud owner of seven new stocks that I can be proud of. Previously, I only had one that I could say I was proud of.

My portfolio has increased by three hundred dollars in just a few weeks, and I haven't had to watch them, or worry about day-trading like I did for years. I made lots of money trading, and turned around and gave it right back to them. Really dumb!

When I first started trading it was so easy to make money that I didn't respect it! I made $2400 first thing one morning, $800 another, and that was how my day went. Except, that when something comes to easy, we get complacent and careless. Which is exactly what happened to me.

I don't have the time to spend sitting at the computer watching stocks like I used to do. And, I am loving the new freedom of seeing my portfolio increase without me watching or worrying about it.