Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Raining Cats and Dogs! Mesa Temple

The Beautiful Mesa, Arizona Temple

It isn't even the monsoon season yet, but it feels like it! It's raining cats and dogs out there. We'll not really, but it's coming down in sheets.

We went to the temple this morning. We had a very nice day there. I made a mistake and gave Mike a card that wasn't quite ready. Luckily I had another card that was ready in my locker. Bad part was that we had to wait an extra half hour, but that's okay.

It was actually a good thing to be late because Mike was in a position to help someone.

A handicapped lady was stuck in the rain and couldn't get out of her scooter. She needed to put her scooter in her van, but couldn't get out of it because every time she tried her crutches slipped in the rain.

Mike of course ran to help her. I was as just about as grateful for him as she was.

I am very grateful to be married to a wonderful husband.