Friday, August 10, 2007

DeeAnna And Hughie


This is Dee Anna, my cousin on my dad's side of the family. Her mother Mary and my dad Bob are brother and sister.

Dee Anna and I are so close that my sister Sharon calls Dee Anna, Peggy's other sister.

Her father Dee, and I have been very close. I love him very much! He is the one who stayed around the longest, and is in fact, the last remaining one of that generation on both my mother and father's side.

Dee lives with Dee Anna and I visit at least twice a year.

This is the uncle that I have had the closest relationship with, and he isn't even my uncle by bloodline. But, an uncle, is an uncle, is an uncle, is an uncle!

Shann, Dee Anna And Hughie's son and wife Dierdra are at the bottom. Their son Sullivan is with "Poppy" Hughie. And I am in the picture with Kay, Dee Anna's step-sister.