Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm Freezing!

We came back to Utah too soon! I'm freezing! I run everyone out of the house with the heat, because they think it's hot, yet I am never comfortable.

Next year we aren't coming back until May, but I'm not sure that will do it, since it's almost the second week of May and it's not warm enough for me yet.

I am feeling a little bit stronger than I was two weeks ago, but my strength has certainly returned slowwwly. I need to get strong because Mike and I are going to Hawaii in a week and a half. Yeah!!!! How fun! We are really looking forward to it.

Mike is worried that I won't have enough strength to walk around and see the sights. I hope I will do alright, but I can tell you right now, if we went tomorrow, I would be in trouble.

We are still strolling through stores buying things for our condo, and after one store or sometimes two stores if we're lucky - I have to give it up and come home. I'm just worn out.