Saturday, May 12, 2007

Huntington Corea - Diabetes

I don't think there is a family in the world that doesn't suffer from some disease. Ours has Huntington Corea from my father's, mother's side, and diabetes from my mother's father's side.

I was on the web this evening looking up Huntington Corea and found a wonderful website. This isn't a paid post but well worth looking at if you have any disease. It says it can cure Huntington Corea and then goes on to say that it will cure diabetes, and every other disease like Fibromyalgia, and others. Sharon always says she doesn't trust something that claims it can cure everything.

This website says everything I believe though. It would cost you $77.00 for several books, which would be worth it, if it helps. The books basically teach you how to eat! And to eat a PH balanced diet, with lots of greens. Lots of fruit and vegetables, and get rid of the toxins that come with our fast food diet. I believe this is true. I ought to know. This is my diet! If I eat other foods I will have terrible symptoms!

I've read that this generation growing up is the first generation that will not live as long as the generations before them. This is due to the fast food industry, that is full of fat, preservatives, and has little food value.