Saturday, May 12, 2007

Botox for Sharon

My dear sister Sharon has suffered for years with migraine headaches. She has tried everything possible that people suggest to relieve herself from these but to no avail. Until now that it. She just tried botox and has been migraine headache free.

I don't know if it is a cure or not because only time and she will be able to tell, and it's only been a few days. I hope and pray this is an answer for her. I can't really imagine how botox works, but whatever, as long as it works.

Actually, I just talked to Robyn and she said her mother had a terrible headache yesterday, but thinks it came from food. Neither of us can eat. It's ridiculous! We got this from our mother, and she probably got it from her mother. Oh well, I'd rather get my mother's bad genes than my father's. He and his family have Huntington Corea, a terrible disease!

Sharon also suffers from fibromyalgia and fatigue syndrome. I just want her to have the quality of life she deserves. I hope she continues to do well. I love Sharon!

This is not a paid post.

PS: Sharon still suffers. She hasn't found the answer yet.