Friday, December 14, 2007

My Christmas Present Was Just Installed

This past week I have been waiting anxiously, for my Christmas present to be installed. And it was just finished. What is my present? A new storm door. The weather here is so nice that I like having my front door open. The home faces south so it's nice and sunny and warm. I like having both the light and the warmth come into the home.

The door is nice and attractive. It has a gold handle and gold trim. But the nicest feature is that it has a retractable screen. When the weather is sunny and warm and I want the fresh air to come in, I leave the window down. When it's sunny, but a little chilly, all I have to do is slide the window up and the screen disappears. It's wonderful! I know we will really enjoy our Christmas present.