Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mitt Romney

We just watched the most amazing speech by Mitt Romney! He looked like our new President giving his inaugural address.

I don't know how anyone can watch and listen to him and compare him with any other candidate running on either side and not see that he stands out elevated from anyone else running. He is head and shoulders above all the other candidates,and I hope he is our next president.Unfortunately, I think there will still be too much opposition for him to be successful.

I hate to say this and I wish it weren't true, but I believe that Hillary is our next president (God be with us)! I think she will make such a mess of the job, that our nation will be in such trouble, that the constitution will be left hanging by a tread, and that Mitt will be elected President in the next election.