Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Back!

I am finally feeling like myself again! I have been down since Thanksgiving. I don't want to say that I hate Thanksgiving, that doesn't sound very thankful, but I really dislike what the traditional Thanksgiving dinner does to my body. If I could only learn to stick to the foods I should eat and ignore the dressing, candied yams, cranberry sauce, rolls, pie, and other desserts, I would be fine. Well, you eliminate those foods, and you don't have Thanksgiving dinner. You have a normal dinner of meat, potatoes, and vegetables, except the meat happens to be turkey. I can't even have the celery stuffed with cheese. Can't have the celery or the cheese. It just isn't fair!!!!!

The good news is that I finally feel better and am resolved to eat well and be healthy and happy for Christmas. Even though people eat a terrible diet from Thanksgiving up to Christmas and until after the new year, I don't. I have at least learned to leave those sugary foods alone.