Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mike

I just wrote a blog about how romantic Mike is. I want to add a few things about this wonderful man. He is the most caring, and loving husband any woman could ask for.

He is extremely thoughtful and is always watching out for me. He even cooks! Which is a real blessing to me to. I have pretty good health, except that I have terrible allergies. The allergies affect me the most by causing my ears to plug up and I go deaf, and sinus infection. I have had so many sinus infections that I have lost permanent hearing in both ears. And when I have sinus infection - I lost my strength. When I lose my strength I can't cook. Mike is wonderful! Never complains, and cooks dinner without even thinking about it.

I don't have to be sick for him to cook, vacuum, dust, wash clothes, or empty the dishwasher. If he sees a need. He does it! I will be emptying the dishwasher, and he will simple walk over and help. It's unnecessary. I can do it myself. It's just him. He likes to help.

He's wonderful. And I love him!