Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Busy Day, Busy Day, Busy, Busy, Busy Day!


You're all too young to know what the title means. It was used in a commercial during the 50's for Jello instant pudding. My mother hated the commercial. She thought it was annoying!

It's been an interesting day. Lots of things going. In fact, for being retired we're sure busy. I don't know how we got anything done before. I had several things planned to do today, and have done about two of them. They took all day. I didn't even get lunch until 4:30 PM.

I really want to do some yard work. Mike has been trimming our trees, and in fact, was just out there. It's too cold for me, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. It's probably about 70 degrees, so I'm sure anyone reading this would say, "Duh, you think it's cold in Arizona?" Well, it is cold. There is a cold wind out there that makes it miserable to be out.

We are planning to go to the commissary tomorrow, and I hope I can stop at Home Depot and buy rocks to make the river bed, and a few plants.

This isn't a paid blog. It should be though, I'm advertising for Jello.