Sunday, February 11, 2007

Not feeling well

I wish I'd get it through my head that I can't eat certain foods! The problems lies in the fact that I get away with it too many times, and think I can always get away with it.

Actually, a week ago I had a donut, that I didn't think would cause too much harm. But, I lost my strength for two days after that. My allergies do not manifest themselves like normal allergies. I don't get a rash, or spots, like most people do. But, I do have asthma attacks, sinus infections, and lose my strength. I think my body is trying very hard to digest the food, and can't.

My sister Sharon gets migraine headaches from foods she can't tolerate.
Wheat, milk, and corn, are the foods are worst ones for me. I have been cheating and eating tortilla corn chips, (they're so good!) and today I have no strength.

I might learn some day! But, I doubt it.