Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More Company Coming! Pam and Joan

Last summer Pam said, "you don't want company your first winter in Arizona." I exclaimed, "Yes I do." And I meant it. We've had a lot of company this winter and I have loved it.

Pam and Joan are coming for five days the 5th to the 10th of March. Dubby and Carolyn are coming for three days the week later. And, Kenny is coming the week after that. I can't wait! It will be fun being with all of them.

We will only have about a week alone after they all leave before coming home, but that's fine.

This winter has been like one long vacation. I had lots of projects planned, and haven't done one. I really need to do better in the future.

I intended to keep up with my genealogy and haven't done well at all.

We also made a commitment to go to the temple once a week and have fallen short of that goal also. However, we have gone more that we've ever gone in our lives, so that's an improvement.