Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Company Coming - Pam and Joan

We love all our company! Pam and Joan are coming 5- 10 th. of March.

Pam has a relative who lives in Chandler, about 20 minutes from here. She wants to get us together. I've never been to Chandler and have wanted to see some of the things there. Like, the mall. I here it is really nice.

There are several places Pam wants to show me. Pam, Joan, and I will have fun no matter where we go, or what we do. We enjoy each other's company and have lots of fun together.

I have several things I'd like to show them around here also. We can go swimming. Joan has a pool and Pam used to belong to the same one as Joan. But, I think they will enjoy going to ours too. We can play pool also.

I think they will especially enjoy the swap-meet! It's really huge, and lots of nice things to see there.