Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday

I've taken some time off from blogging to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. I have received sooooooo many comments from my friends, I really need to get to work and answer my mail.

Mike's daughter Lisa, her fiance Shane, JJ, Leah, and Jaxon came and surprised Mike! And what a surprise! I knew about the time they would arrive and thought they would come through the carport and Arizona room. I had all the doors open so they could walk right into the house and really give Mike a shock.

I had the blinds in the kitchen closed, except for a peek where I could see them but Mike couldn't. Unbeknown to me, he left the kitchen where we were both cooking dinner for our guests, and went into our bedroom to close the blinds. Lisa and her family walked right by that window at that very moment.

He stepped back into the kitchen and with eyes as wide as saucers exclaimed, "You won't believe who's here"! Of course I would believe, but played dumb. It took Mike quite a while to compose himself and realize that he was the only one who didn't know they were coming.

We had a great holiday!