Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mike And Peggy At TAO



Mike and I are at the top of the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, at a night club called TAO. We are outside on the veranda, enjoying the warmer night air than was offered inside.

The night club is in an Asian setting and is very beautiful. They don't allow smoking there which was very refreshing!

It was a little noisy with the music, laughing and talking that we were all doing. I have a hard time hearing as it is so the added noise really made it hard for me to hear what people were saying. It was one of my deaf days on top of all that. My hearing is always somewhat compromised, and other days I'm really deaf. This was one of those days.

I felt really bad that I couldn't hear because I was meeting new people and some of the advertisers and I couldn't carry on a very intelligent conversation.