Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting ready for the Holiday

This blog is being kept as a draft because Mike reads my blog and I don't want him to see this.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have been cleaning and preparing the home for the past three days. Mike is used to seeing me in the cleaning mood and has so far not taken any notice in the fact that we have been cleaning the house, the Arizona room, and the shed for the past three days.

Lisa is coming for Thanksgiving and I need chairs and the blow-up bed out of the shed. It is necessary to do some straightening up to even find these things.

These are things that I wanted done in the past month so taking this opportunity has made me happy and I'm enjoying my work.

I have had to encourage him to clean up his papers though. They are all over the dinning room table and floor, and we won't be able to sit and the table and eat. Sitting at the table and eating when it's Thanksgiving happens to be very important to me.

It has rattled him a little, but he's doing it.