Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Too Much Fun

Mike and I are sick! I think we packed a little too much fun into that 10 days. Andrew came down with a stuffy nose which I treated. He was better in two days. Two days later I got it, and still suffer from sinus infection a week and a half later.

Later I realized it was wheat that caused my sinus infection. I made chocolate chip cookies for the kids and ate a few myself. I also at taco shells. I can't have corn or wheat.

It took a shot and antibiotics to get me feeling almost good again. A week later Mike came down with it. He's much stronger than I am and by his third day seems to be on the mend.

The weather isn't anymore well than we are. It's been raining for two days, and I will be happy for tomorrow when it's supposed to sunny and warm again.

My friend Connie loves rain from the first drop to the last drop. Not me! I love the sun.

Our sweet neighbor and billiard buddy Sandy, discovered we were sick when she called to invite us to a game of pool. She surprised us by bringing homemade chicken soup and crackers. It was delicious and much appreciated!