Monday, February 11, 2008

More On Zrii

These are the changes in my life that the new exciting juice Zrii has done for me.

Number one and is so because this is so big for me, is that after only drinking Zrii for two days, I can hear. Now, I can't hear as well as you do, and if I eat something I'm allergic to or if I get in the cold, I will lose my hearing again. But I can hear better than I have be able to hear for the past 8 years! I am loving it. I keep forgetting to put in my hearing aid because I really don't need it, until I get in a room where lots of people are talking at the same time. Actually, I can't hear then even if I have my hearing aid in. I should have worn it to church yesterday though. I heard most of what was said, but if someone talks with a quiet voice I really have to strain. But, believe me I am excited about how well I can hear!

The second thing I noticed was out of the 20 supplements I take to strengthen and support my systems that have been compromised by post polio and allergies, the dosage I was taking just got cut in half, and one of the supplements went altogether.

The third thing is that I have asthma and I can breathe more deeply into my lungs that I can ever remember doing.

The fourth thing is that it is helping me and my husband sleep. He doesn't have all the ailments I have but he does have trouble sleeping. I have been an incurable insomniac for years, and though Mike can fall asleep he wakes in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. We are both sleeping 6 to 8 hours without being disturbed in the middle of the night. We're loving it!

Fifth thing is that it helps with pain! I have pain with post polio and was having a hard time getting to sleep two nights ago even though the juice has been helping me sleep for two weeks now, but I decided to take more juice and see if it would help get rid of my pain and get me to sleep. It did. I didn't think it was a good thing to take it at night for this reason. See Sixth.

Sixth: It is giving everyone energy! I haven't noticed the great energy other people are talking about but have noticed that I have more than I had two weeks ago. I was afraid taking it at night would keep me awake, but it didn't.