Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm back!

I haven't been blogging lately and everyone has been asking me where I've gone to, or what has happened. I was doing great until Christmas time. I even blogged on Mike's laptop while we were in Utah, and I hate writing on those things. That was the first seven days of our Christmas vacation and the last seven days I stopped and just took time to enjoy everyone. I guess I got out of the habit of blogging because when I got home I just couldn't get back to it.

I love journaling and talking to my friends on their blogs but somehow I felt I was losing myself spending hours writing ads. I felt like I didn't have a life anymore. Then Google killed my rank and I can't make the amount of money I was used to anyway.

I have a lot to tell everyone but need to run around and do a little shopping so I'll tell everyone later what I've been doing.