Friday, May 08, 2009

Mother's Day Barbeque

We will celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday this year because we are having a barbecue at Mike and Susan's house in Syracuse, which will be the last party held there since Mike is living in Idaho, and Susan and the kids will be moving there as soon as school is out. Mike needs to leave here by 2:00 PM on Sunday to get back to Idaho and be ready for work on Monday.

It will be nice to be with everyone. I missed Elyse's birthday party because I had just gotten home from the hospital. So I missed seeing the family. We've been here over 3 weeks and I haven't seen any of Sherri's family yet.

Heather and the girls were here visiting yesterday. We had a very nice visit. I invited her to the barbecue also. It will be wonderful to see everyone. I'm really looking forward to it.

Cari is bringing her friend Elene. It will be nice seeing her again.