Friday, May 08, 2009

Hawaii Trip!



We are leaving for Hawaii a week from today, and I'm sick again! This is very discouraging! Last Sunday I was so sick I had no strength, and just felt all around awful.
Monday, I went to Jeremy at Herbs For Health, and he fixed me up with a few herbs I needed.

I don't know why on earth I did this - but I haven't taken my thyroid medicine since I moved from Utah 6 months ago.

I knew this way one of the problems because I have had insomnia for months now, and two nights ago I got on the web and read about flaky, dry skin. It took me to several skin diseases, and then to hypothyroidism. There is way. Every symptom I had. Swelling of the feet and ankles, dry, flaky skin, itching, fatigue, sleepiness, yet insomnia, and the list goes on.

He also put me on a better food enzyme. The one I was taking wasn't helping me anymore. And he put me on a third one to help relax my muscles. I felt better by the next day, which was yesterday, but by last evening I felt a sore throat coming on. I've heard this is going around, and I really want to be well in a week for Hawaii.

I need to get off here and get to the doctor for a prescription, because I have a sinus infection! I asked in an earlier blog, "What's Next?" Well, I guess I know what was next. I hope this antibiotic knocks it fast!