Monday, January 07, 2008

Riverdale Friends Party

We had our annual Christmas Party with Pam, Joan, Heather and other friends who want to join us. This year Jean and Rachel and Tawna and Tammy who are Joan's daughters celebrated with us. I was glad that there were younger girls who are Heather's friends came. Although, Heather loves us old fogies. Cause we don't act like old fogies.

Joan gave several of us a cookbook on fruits and vegetables, and Pam gave me a beautiful book that Mike and I are really enjoying! It's titled A Christmas Treasury, by Lloyd and Karmel Newell. I haven't gotten too far into the book yet, but intend to finish it before next Christmas. So far the stories are excellent.

We had a wonderful party. I hope the others join us next year. Oh whoops! I won't be there next year. Darn! I wish I could be in two places at the same time. Well, have to have our Christmas party in October. Actually, I'm thinking of not coming to Arizona as early as we usually do this year. Anna's birthday is November 6 and she will be baptized this year. We wouldn't want to miss this important event, just to get out of the cold three weeks earlier.