Friday, April 17, 2009

Yoo Hoo--Anybody home???

Helloooooooo? Anyone?? Alrighty--I'll just claim that the door was open--and I let myself in!

This is Robyn--You know--the Genki one---I'm here on my Auntie Peggy's site to see if I could find her! I used to talk to her daily when she lived in Arizona--then last week--they up and moved to Utah--and I haven't heard from her since! Do you see that poor little shrimp boat post down there?? That was written over a week ago!! A WEEK!!! PEGGY WHERE ARE YOU????
Ok-well, since I'm here I might as well make myself comfortable!!

Kelsie--how you doin' girl?? I figure you read your grandma's blog-so I thought I'd give you a shout out! How's your mom? She's a cool lady--so listen to her!! How's school going?? Ok--since you probably don't know who I am--I will let you go!

Mike and Susan--so happy for your scheduled move! Rexburg is wonderful, and what a great job! My dearest friends are in Rexburg--he teaches Eastern European Language at BYU Idaho--hey, you may end up neighbors!! Good luck with your move--and if you do get horses--I'm soooooo there!! Congrats!!!

Kenny--how you doin'? It sounded like you had a nice trip-to much running around between states to truly call it relaxing--but I hope you had a good time!

Chris--It was fun talking to you on the phone--you need to give Pegs some pictures of Lydia--so we can actually see what the little munchkin looks like!!

Alrighty---I'll let myself out--but I can't guarantee I'll lock the door on my way out--so if I don't hear from Pegs soon--I may just have to come in lookin' for her again!!