Monday, March 23, 2009

No Hot Flashes For Me

I wrote several months ago about how hormones are vital to our health! And anyone who reads my blog knows how I love talking about health issues.

I am old enough to have been through most symptoms that are associated with hormones and the need for progesterone creams.

The odd thing is that I have never had a hot-flash in my life! I wonder if it is because I had a hysterectomy at age 28 and the doctor told me that I had just gone through early menopause. I did still have to take hormones though to avoid vaginal dryness. Which I think is a second possible reason for not having hot-flashes, and the other symptoms that are related to needing hormones and progesterone cream. I was talking hormones and one of those hormones was progesterone cream.